We are all set for the virtual re-start this Tuesday 15th September and look forward to seeing and hearing from everyone, the sections will meet at the following times: -
We recognise this format will not suit all the lads but please encourage them to give it a chance. As leaders we will be learning and looking for the best way to engage with all the lads and will adapt the sessions as we go forward. It will be great to see their faces even if they are not comfortable with joining the conversation, there will be the option to use the chat function or feedback with thumbs up, etc.
What You'll Need
Anchors - Treasure Hunt Bingo
- Treasure Hunt Bingo Print Out
- Pen / Pencil
Please print out the attached 'Treasure Hunt Bingo' sheet and cut out the pictures ready to play. You may want to stick the picture to the grid. If you are unable to print you can draw the grid based on the on the sheet and mark / draw where the picture would go. Feel free to come dressed in your best pirate outfit.
Juniors - What I did This Summer
- Good Memory
We will be exploring what adventures everyone got over the summer, in particular think new or exciting places you have visiting or activities.
Company - Blockbuster and Pound Drop
- 4 Sheet of Paper
- 40 Counters (tiddly winks, pennies or small squares of paper)
1) Normally we would be promoting the lads between sections, but while we meet virtually we will continue to meet in the same sections as last term to keep familiarly and minimise change.
2) We will not be collecting subs this term, so please don't make any bank transfers.
3) You will receive a second email requesting your details on OBM are correct, please ensure these are review and confirmed asap.
See you Tuesday
Company Captain on behalf of all the Leaders